In this hands-on, sponge and brush class, each student will focus on creating their own masterpiece design for a portfolio piece. Pashur will give you constructive guidance throughout your body painting, helping you create a Body Paint Masterpiece. Plus, Pashur will show you tips, tricks and techniques to take your body painting to the next level.
We will cover…
– Products: Sponge & Brush Make-Up, Brushes, Sponges, Sealants, Pasties, Glitter, Satin Powders,etc.
– How to Come up with Designs, Creativity, Props, Headpieces, etc.
– Basic Foundation of Strong Body Paintings: Laying out your Design, Colors, Base Coating, Blending, Shading, Depth, Balance within your design, etc.
– Tips, Tricks & Techniques such as: Pinstriping, Chrome, Drop Shadows, Symmetry, Pasties, How to Paint Great Corporate Logos
– Working with Models and Photographers
– Tips on Achieving Great Body Paint Photos
– Q & A
DETAILS: Hands-On and Demos, Sponge & Brush, Body Painting.
CLASS SIZE: 15 people max
RSVP & PAYMENT: RSVP via Eventbrite
FOOD: We will order pizza for lunch.
AGE LIMIT: You MUST be at least 18 years old to take this class. The only people allowed in the class are paid attendees and their models.
MODELS: You will need to bring a female model to the class. The model MUST be at least 18 years old. Make sure the model is comfortable being topless (or at least comfortable in pasties). The model can NOT be another face painter, body painter or make up artist – unless pre-approved by Pashur. If you have trouble finding a model, contact Funtastick Supplies and they can direct you to a source to acquire a model.
NUDITY: Models will be topless and/or nude. If you are offended by nudity – do not take this workshop.
THINGS TO BRING: Your model (see above), Your body paint kit & brushes, Body Brush, Large Filbert Brush, camera, extra camera batteries, pen & paper and a few magazines you have laying around the house.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, just email email@example.com